There's No Better Place to Manage Your QR Codes Than ECM
At East Coast Media, we can create and embed your website or contact information into a QR code and use it throughout your print or internet marketing to help your reach a broader audience. Our Design Team and Web Department work together so we can ensure consistency from your website, to your posters and your mailings. As technology advances, so should your company - get a QR code from East Coast Media today.
What is a QR code?
A QR code (Quick Response) is a matrix barcode, readable by QR apps on cell phones and simple cams. Users can interact with a QR-enabled document by pointing their camera at the symbol which will instantly connect the user to information stored by the barcode, which could be a web link, geo coordinate, or text.
Where would I find a QR code?
You may see QR codes in a print ad, on a business card, on a billboard, a web page or even on television.
Why would I want a QR code?
There are many ways that you can take advantage of QR codes:
- To Generate Web Traffic - Drive people to your site or to a specific part of your site.
- To Build Up Social Media Followers - Add Facebook or Twitter followers
- To act as a Digital Business Card - Offer your contact information electronically
- To present your business as forward thinking - Use technology to maintain a modern and relevant image
- To bridge the gap between print and online - Bring people to focused information online from print media
- To create a game or scavenger hunts - Engage people in an interesting and unique manner